Introduction Private Limited Company can be formed with a minimum of two members; this number can be extended up to two hundred members. A minimum of two directors is needed which can go up to fifteen. This form of business shares many similar traits with partnership firm. A total of two hundred shareholders is acceptable in a private limited company. A properly formulated registration procedure has been mentioned in companies Act. You may ask that why you should opt for Private Limited Company when there is LLP and One Person Company. There are some advantages of Private Limited Company below:
Advantages of Private Limited Company
1. Separate character: A private restricted organization is viewed as a different legitimate substance. It has its very own personality and particularly perceived as a different organization under the law. Additionally, the organization can possess property because of this component under its name. The organization can sue and furthermore it tends to be sued under its own name because of this exceptionally same component.
2. Steadiness because of Limited Liability: Private Limited Company has this element of constrained money related obligation of the considerable number of investors. The liabilities are restricted to their offers as it were. This component secures the individual resources and wage of investors now and again of any money related emergency looked by the organization. Additionally, it gives the organization more freedom of going for broke.
3. Long and congruity of Existence: Private Limited organizations are not influenced by the status of their own with regards to their reality. Demise or powerlessness to proceed if the proprietor does not upset the procedures of the organization.
4. Least necessity of investors and individuals: Only two individuals and two investors are required to fuse a private restricted organization. This gives numerous Entrepreneurs a chance to set up their own organization.
5. Simplicity of Raising Funds: Shareholders permitted are up to two hundred and another two hundred individuals are permitted, this numerous numbers and the notoriety of the private restricted organization makes it simpler to bring capital assets up in contrast with different types of organizations. Subsequently, we can state the extent of development is more prominent when a private constrained organization is fused. Taking obligations from banks and other money related endeavors are very simple as well.
6. Duty Advantages: They cover government obligation on assessable benefits and are exempted from higher individual pay impose rates.
7. Adaptable Relations: A man can go about as an investor, an executive and a representative in the meantime when the private restricted organization is mulled over. They are viewed as dependable as well.wner does not hinder the proceedings of the company.
8. Minimum requirement of shareholders and members: Only two members and two shareholders are required to incorporate a private limited company. This gives many Entrepreneurs an opportunity to set up their own company.
9. Ease of Raising Funds: Shareholders allowed are up to two hundred and another two hundred members are allowed, this many numbers and the reputation of the private limited company makes it easier to raise capital funds in comparison to other forms of companies. Therefore, we can say the scope of expansion is greater when a private limited company is incorporated. Taking debts from banks and other financial ventures are quite easy too.
10. Tax Advantages: They pay tax on taxable profits and are exempted from higher personal income tax rates.